The annual 2-day multi-stream conference shares the latest thinking and innovation in the design of education environments.
Net Zero Carbon in Operation, Pen Y Dre High School
Lawray Director Nick Marsh, will be joined by fellow speakers, Sophie Nicholls, Sustainable Communities for Learning Programme Manager, Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council; Mark Morant, Arda Consulting; and David Evans, Senior Design Manager / Morgan Sindall. The team will share the key lessons learnt at Pen Y Dre High School to help other local authorities, schools and construction teams understand the steps needed to develop and deliver NZC in Operation retrofit strategies in school estates.
Visit us on Stand 217
We are also showcasing our recent education projects on Stand 217. Come and have a chat and meet the people going:
- Nick Marsh, Director: email@example.com
- Craig Baines, Associate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Spencer, Senior Architect: email@example.com
- Tania Knowles, Business Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Parker, Head of Communications: email@example.com
If you’re heading there this year and would like a catch up with any of our team, please get in touch with them directly.
To find out more about the conference visit: