Senior Architectural Technologists
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist will oversee the entire construction project life cycle in education, residential, commercial, bluelight and industrial sectors. You will manage personnel involved at different stages of the project and showcase strong technical abilities.
What you’ll get back:
- Real opportunities for career development and personalised learning support.
- Attractive reward package including a competitive starting salary, pension scheme and life assurance.
- Access to private healthcare and employee assistance program.
- A technology-supported agile working environment.
- Team building activities and socials.
- Free onsite parking.
Knowledge & Experience:
- MCIAT chartership (desirable but not essential).
- Strong technical skills.
- A minimum of five years’ post qualification experience including leading projects.
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, NBS Chorus and EnScape.
- Experience in delivering architectural projects under traditional and design & build procurement routes.
- Client focus & commercial awareness experience of establishing and consolidating relationships to identify and realise business opportunities.
- Collaborative team player with good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from inception to traditional contract administration.
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover note telling us a bit about you and your career journey so far