What we’re really looking for:
- Professionally qualified, ARB registered. RIBA Part III also preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant experience post qualification with at least 2 years within the education sector involving direct work with clients from inception as well as experience working directly with contractors.
- Proficient in using Revit, generally tech savvy with good BIM understanding.
- Exceptional design skills with a thorough knowledge of technical and construction information.
- Experience and ability to apply technical judgement to ensure projects are compliant with design standards.
- Proven track record of successful project management, leading teams and running projects.
- Legal knowledge relating to contracts, regulations, codes etc
- Commercial awareness, promoting the practice to generate new business and optimise good relations.
- A leader with excellent collaboration and communication skills who can also work autonomously.
- Maintain a strategic outlook; anticipate problems, weigh options, and plan for execution with contingencies
- Be capable of handling multiple priorities in addition to problem-solving, maintaining quality and thoroughness in all aspects of work.
What you’ll get back
In return you can look forward to an attractive reward package and a technology-supported agile working policy as well as being part of the friendly, supportive, and sociable Lawray community!
Demonstration of exceptional leadership qualities, time management, thought leadership, new business development and growth of the Studio affords fast–track progression to Associate level and beyond for this role.
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover note telling us a bit about you and your career journey so far