The successful candidate will provide technical expertise to realise the client’s vision whilst ensuring that solutions are delivered to a high standard on site. You will work alongside architects, consultants and contractors, and with excellent technical and construction knowledge you will carry out surveys, feasibility studies, risk assessments and due diligence of design and construction information together with preparing working drawing packages in Revit and attending face to face client meetings.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit, NBS Chorus and EnScape.
- A minimum of two years’ post-qualification experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking.
- Excellent written, presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude and a collaborative approach with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice is desirable.
- A strong work ethic and desire to join a value-driven socially responsible practice that nurtures development, knowledge sharing and opportunities.
What We Offer
- Personalised learning support and development to take your career as far as you want it to go.
- Attractive reward package including a competitive starting salary, pension scheme and life assurance.
- Access to private healthcare and employee assistance program.
- A technology-supported agile working environment.
- Team building activities and socials.
- Agile working policy providing you the opportunity to work with colleagues across the UK.
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover note telling us a bit about you and your career journey so far