You will be working alongside architects, consultants, and contractors to provide technical expertise to realise the client’s vision whilst ensuring that solutions are delivered to a high standard on site. With excellent technical and construction knowledge you will be responsible for carrying out surveys, feasibility studies, risk assessments and due diligence of design and construction information together with preparing working drawing packages in Revit.
- Attractive reward’s package, including a competitive starting salary, company pension scheme, access to private healthcare and employee wellness program.
- Personalised learning support and career development.
- A technology-supported agile working environment
- Free parking.
- Team building activities and socials.
The ideal candidate
- Demonstrable skills in the use of Revit and NBS Chorus.
- A minimum of 2 year's post-qualification experience.
- Excellent written, presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic and a collaborative approach with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A desire to join a value-driven socially responsible practice that nurtures development, knowledge sharing and opportunities.
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice is desirable.
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover note telling us a bit about you and your career journey so far